Treasure hunters and bargain shoppers – save these dates for the 2020 All Town Garage Sales!
2020 Garage Sale Dates:
- Spring: April 23,24,25 – Cancelled due to COVID-19
- Summer: July 30,31 Aug 1
- Fall: September 24,25,26
These are all Thursday, 9am-6pm; Friday, 9am-6pm; and Saturday, 9am-3pm
If you are looking for furniture, electronics, household items, clothes for babies to adults, antiques, collectibles, or toys galore – you can find it by shopping our neighborhood during the All Town Garage Sale!
Before you go picking, here are some tips for savvy, serious shoppers shopping the All Town Garage Sale:
- Plan your route – pick up a “treasure map” at Dave’s, Casey’s, DQ of Fairbury, Heart’s Desire, Heart’s Desire, Steidinger Brothers Inc, Ahead of Style, Antiques & Uniques, Once ‘n Again and Frugality, or online at the “City of Fairbury.”
- Wear comfortable clothes – you’re going to be walking, bending, lifting, hauling…
- The Early Bird Gets the Worm – visit a garage sale in the morning, just as the sale starts.
- The Night Owl Cleans Up – sellers are more likely to have bargains as the day wears on, nobody wants to put unsold stuff back into storage.
Some tips for savvy, serious sellers selling at the All Town Garage Sale:
- List your sale – some shoppers like to plan their route in advance.
- Price everything – make your items easy to buy.
- Have change – get some one-dollar bills, a roll of quarters, and a handful of dimes and nickels.
- Be ready – who wants to stay up all night before a sale pricing items?
Make some cash and save some cash by joining the All Town Garage Sales!