Quilting, sewing, knitting, needlework, all skills of a bygone era? No not all! These wonderful handmade crafts are not lost, but found at Lost Arts of Fairbury.
Lost Arts offers quality supplies for Quilting, Crocheting, Knitting, Tatting, Embroidery and Sewing – with classes offered in all areas.
If you are interested in one-of-a-kind creative expression sign up now for Lost Arts’ 2020 Winter Classes:
- Attic Window Quilt Class – Feb 8, 15, 22, 29 (4 classes) Saturdays 8a- 12p starts with a panel of your choice
- Tatting Class – February 11,18,25, March 3 (4 classes) Tuesdays 6p-8p tatting with a shuttle
- Crocheting Or Knitting February 11,18,25, March 3, 10 (5-6 weeks) Tuesdays 6p-8p
- Block Of The Month Quilt Class – March 17th from is Tuesdays 6p-8p part 2 of the Attic Window class
Classes are $28 plus supplies. To secure your place sign up as soon as possible by calling 815-692-8536, or stop by Lost Arts at 132 E. Locust Street, Fairbury.
New at Lost Arts:
- Quilt kits: Hot Diggity Dog, Color me Chameleon, and Noah’s Ark quilt kits.
- Fabulous Fabrics: Bohemian Rhapsody line with a total of 17 colors, Leprechauns and Shamrocks for St. Patrick’s Day projects and super cute spring fabrics that will have you hopping with Bunnies and Easter Eggs!
Check out Lost Arts on Facebook for even more new arrivals.
Yarn, fabric, classes, and more! Lost Arts of Fairbury!