Congratulations on making it through the winter! Let’s celebrate springtime with the season’s latest trends, must have items and amazing deals during The Fairbury Specialty Shops Spring Open Houses!
The Fairbury Specialty Shops is local shopping and services that covers everything from special interests to everyday needs, all in a friendly, comfortable, interesting and convenient way.
On Friday and Saturday, March 15th and 16th, visit The Fairbury Specialty Shops for their 2019 Spring Open Houses.
Shake off the winter blues and enjoy the “happy customer” experience at these locations:
- Country Cupboard – Route 24 two miles east of Fairbury 815-692-3383
- Dave’s Supermarket – 120 S Third St 815-692-2822
- Fairbury Furniture – 100 W Locust 815-692-3000
- Heart’s Desire Antiques & Accents – 805 E Oak 815-692-4500
- Kilgus Farmstead Country Store – End of S First St 815-692-6080
- Lost Arts/Timeless Treats – 200 E Locust 815-692-2100
- Once ‘n Again – 118 W Locust 815-692-4194
- Serendipity Card’s & Gifts – 116 E Locust 815-692-2856
- The Spotted Owl – 301 W Locust 815-692-1201
- Catton’s Creamery– Available at Dave’s during the winter months!
- China Kitchen– 108 West Locust Street
- Dave’s Third Street Deli– inside Dave’s Supermarket at 120 South Third Street
- Gig’s Place – 220 East Locust Street
- Divots Bar & Grill at Indian Creek Golf Course- about a mile south from Route 24 on 7th St.
- Lost in Time– 200 East Locust Street