FAIRBURY, IL – Fairbury’s Specialty Shops Group – our local group of enterprising shops and services are continuing their efforts to provide us with extended hours of operation and special incentives so that we can add a little flexibility to our pursuit of recreational and needed shopping. This Group (see below for participants) has the October episode of “Shop Late Monday’s” coming at us on Monday, October 5th. For those of us who need a little extra availability during the week over just the normal Saturday schedules to get out and get the things we need for home, business, school, or hobbies, these special Monday’s offer extended opportunities to “get it done”.
The following is a list of the Fairbury businesses that will be extending their hours until 7:00 pm on October 5th –
- Heart’s Desire Antiques & Accents – 805 East Oak Street (Rte 24) – 815-692-4500
- Kilgus Farmstead Country Store – south out of Fairbury on First Street at 21471 East 670 North Road – 815-692-6080
- Lost in Time/Lost Arts – 200 East Locust Street (Main Street) – 815-692-2100
- Meyer’s Gifts & Services – 122 West Locust Street (Main Street) – 815-692-2500
- Serendipity Cards & Gifts – 116 East Locust Street (Main Street) – 815-692-2856
- The Spotted Owl – 301 West Oak Street (Rte 24) – 815-692-3379
The ones listed above join a corp group who are open until 7:00 pm or later every week night and they are –
Cascade Gardens – Route 24 West of Fairbury – 815-692-4897
Once ‘n Again – 118 West Locust Street – 815-692-4194
Fairbury Furniture – 100 West Locust Street – 815-692-2616
Dave’s Supermarket – 120 South Third Street – 815-692-2822 (Open until 9pm Monday thru Saturday)
And, if you’d like to grab a bite to eat along the way, stop in at one of these dining facilities that have hours to accomodate –
Dairy Queen – 411 West Oak Street – 815-692-3728
Dave’s Supermarket 3rd Street Deli – (see above)
Lost in Time – (see above)
McDonald’s Family Restaurant – 512 East Oak Street – 815-692-4313
They all have “get it to go” service so, if need be, you can get it and – go.
That’s our Specialty Shops of Fairbury, friendly, accommodating, and getting it done for us – take advantage and make it happen for you!