This coming weekend – Friday and Saturday, February 2nd and 3rd, the Fairbury Specialty Shops will be hosting a “Super Shopping” weekend!
While the restaurants are preparing to help give their diners the experience they are looking for – to enjoy time with their family and friends, the shops are working to make this weekend “extra special.”
Many of the shops have new items, discounts, and sales! Go take a browse around Fairbury: The Spotted Owl, Country Cupboard, Dave’s Supermarket, Fairbury Furniture, Heart’s Desire Antiques & Accents, Kilgus Farmstead, Lost Art’s, Timeless Treats Bakery, Meyer’s Gifts, Once ‘n Again, and Serendipity Cards & Gifts.
Some of the specials include:
• The Spotted Owl will have 25% off on all outerwear and sweaters.
• Heart’s Desire will have an outstanding selection of Valentine’s Day cards, gifts, candies, and other décor.
• The Country Cupboard will have specials as well – save $1 off 2 bags of prepackaged snacks and/or 50% off any one pound of deli meat or cheese.
• Once n’ Again will have 40% off on clearance items
• Dave’s Supermarket has specials galore – a few include: FRESH MEAT AT DAVE’S AT PRICES WORTH DRIVING FOR! DemKota Packer Trimmed Whole Boneless Black Angus Beef Rib Eye $6.49 lb. Sliced FREE! And Indiana Kitchen Pork Baby-Back Ribs $2.49 lb.
Get great deals all over Fairbury during the weekend of February 2nd and 3rd. These are great places to shop for fun items, snacks, treats, sweets, gifts, and furniture(!) needed for the weekend events!
Remember that shopping and dining local helps the entire community. Every dollar spent locally is an investment in the community that we cherish.
“Hopefully, everyone has an enjoyable and safe weekend and finds the local events fun and inviting. Shopping local for the fun things needed for the weekend will give the local economy an extra boost!” says Bobbi McKeon. “The shops and restaurants appreciate all the support from the local residents. Working together, dining out, and enjoying each other’s company makes our community seem like family!”
As always, please stop by Heart’s Desire, call Bobbi McKeon at (815) 692-4500 or email fairbury@fairburyILattractions.com with any stories, ideas or suggestions for interesting topics to write for our community.